Saturday, November 29, 2008

why?

Just a few thoughts that are rolling around in my head....

why do boys HAVE to wrestle?
why do boys HAVE be so loud?
why aren't there more hours in the day?
why does it take so long to cook dinner, but it only takes a few minutes to eat it and put it away?
why does one persons opinion of you matter?
why can't I be as pretty as my sisters?
why did the skinny gene skip me?
why do I have to live so flippin' far away from my mom?
why can't this house stay warm?
why does Christmas seem so far away one minute and then it is breathing on your neck the next minute?
why is there never enough money but always too many bills?
why does my back hurt so bad?
why do I feel like I got run over by a truck? (being sick is stupid.)

If you have the answers to any of these questions...please leave a note.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Here is Heavenly Fathers answer to Joseph Smith when he was in Liberty jail.

D&C 121
7 My son (or daughter), peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment;
8 And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.