Monday, September 8, 2008

Changing rooms.

Jeff and I have been threatening the boys for months that if they did keep their room clean we would put them back in the small room.
Well, they didn't and we both went back and forth on if we should move them or not.
Well after a really bad day with the boys and trying to get them to clean their room I gave up and decided to move them.
So Emma and I are in the big bedroom.
My side
Emma's side
and the boys are in the little room.
The boys don't need that much space.
They never played in their room anyway.
It was always messy with shoes and clothes and toys they didn't really play with.
They play outside most of the day and now that school has started they aren't home most of the day anyway.
Their room is very small now, and I am feeling very guilty for taking up the space I do for with my scrapbook stuff.
But it is done.
We will try it and see how it goes.
How knows, we may be switching us back next month.
Nah, Jeff will kill me!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you feel guilty why? if you did not have your space to scrap just think of where you would be right now..... in the nut house that is where... you need time to decompress the guys hunt and shoot and camp we scrap - and the boys will be fine they want to be outside i am sure