Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music to my ears.....

I guess you have noticed that I have a music play list here on my blog.
I love every song on my list.
Each song was carefully picked.
Most of the songs have a connections with my past, my youth, the "growing-up phase" of my life.
I posted this picture a few weeks ago, but this is a picture of me right before a dance. A dance that most of the music on my blog was playing.

A few of the songs are from guitar hero. A game I love to play with my boys.

Some a the songs are songs that have special meaning between Jeff and I. (don't gag, it is romantical)
Whenever we clean the house I turn on my blog and I turn it up.
We listen as we clean...and most of the time we are in a really good mood.
Music is just something I absolutely love.
Not just any toe tapper will do.
A great dance beat with fairly clean lyrics is a song is just right for me.
Here's a few questions for you.....
Do you like my blog music?
Should I keep it?
Which one of my songs do you like?
If you want to take the time and listen, go ahead and pick one you REALLY like.
Let me know which one(s) and why.

Why am I doing this, you ask?
Because I am curious and well....'cause I can.

3 comments:

tylersgirl said...

I hit mute when a blog with music comes on. I love you and it totally fits you so leave it.

Katie said...

Aimee, remember Stephen "tin tin" Duffy.
Kiss me..... oh man, remeber that song. I found it and put it on my blog.

The Petty Family said...

You have WAY too many songs for me to choose from....but I do love "Kiss Me". I'm glad you found it. I'm with Aimee, the music fits you so you should keep it. I personally didn't put the music on my blog for other people....it's for me :)