Thursday, September 4, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

Today was a good day.
Jeff got the boys off to school and let me sleep in.
Emma is feeling a million times better and is her happy self.
Sammy can write is his name.
Caleb is reading everything he can read.
Nathan is helpful.
And Matthew is remembering to do 3 tasks at once.

But my favorite things of the day were...
Emma grabbing my neck and squeezing it tight and saying "mine".
Matthew helping his brother when he got hurt and telling him it will be okay.
Nathan grasping Math.
Me staying under my grocery budget and even being able to get dinner and yummy frosty's from Wendy's and then still stayed under my budget.
My boys fighting over who gets to say the prayer.
Life is good.
I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

T.M. said...

Hey Katie this is Mari Boersma. Things look like they are going well for you. Congrats on your little girl! That is so exciting. Your boys have grown so much.

Danielle said...

how do i get some of that good learning stuff to rub off on my son?

don't you just love shopping in reno so worth the gas money huh - plus you can fill up while you are there and save about 5 bucks a tank