Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It is freezing here!

I can't give you an exact temperature, but this morning I had to get sweatshirts out for the boys to wear to school.
I also had to turn on the heater in the van.
And I am wearing socks. And I hate wearing sock, unless I have tennis shoes on or it is cold.
And it is cold.
I think it is odd for this time of year to be cold.
I am too tired to really concern myself and actually take a minute out of the day to ponder on it.
Emma has a cold. and a cough.
Which means, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. And none of the hours were together.
I am having the hardest time staying awake.
I can't take a nap while Emma is sleeping, that is if she takes a nap.
Why you ask....? Because it is half days at school this week. Parent teacher conferences all week.
So the boys will be home early.
Hopefully I spelled everything right and this blog post makes sense. if not I am so sorry.
I am really tired.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It got cold here too yesterday. It actually snowed in the canyon. Then the sun came out and it melted. High today was 72... just two days ago it was 99!

Danielle said...

it was cold wasnt it... did we not just start school half days all week what is that? schaffer is tosing around the idea of going only 4 days a week because of the budget... like that would work they have to go so many days a year crazy huh