Friday, September 26, 2008

I love Friends!!!!



As I sit here tonight, I am listening/watching a re-run episode of friends.
It is the very last one.
I love to watch Friends.
I have my DVR set to record all the episodes every day.
I like to watch them late when the whole house it quiet, or when I am sad and need a little pick me up.
Sometimes, I wait for Jeff to watch them together and we laugh.
Friends came out the first year we were married, and I watched it every Thursday until it ended in 2004.
I have several favorite episodes.
Top three between Jeff and I are...
Okay, so I tried to collect a few more of my favorites....and I couldn't.
I LIKE THEM ALL!!!!!!
If you know me at all, I frequently quote things from many of the "friends"episodes... sorry about that.
I can't help myself.
It is annoying..... I know!
Which one do you like?
Shut up...You know you do.

2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

There is NO SHOW BETTER THAN FRIENDS!

Anonymous said...

I found the whole dvd set at walmart.com for $207.86. But you're better off recording it. I never get tired of the re-runs.