Monday, September 29, 2008

Check this out...

I stole this picture off my sister blog..... How'd you get this picture anyway....?
This is my family in 1993. I am the hot chick in the brown leather jacket.
I would love to look that cute again.
So here we go....from left to right...back row....Jeremy, Shane, Mom, Katie, Sarah, Aimee.
next row... My awesome cousin Allen (he lived with us for a while), my little sister Carrie, and then up front, with more hair then he has now... the best Dad in the whole freakin' world!!!!

I truly have the best family ever.
We really like each other and would do anything to help each other.
I hate being so far from them and not being able to help when help is needed.
I am so grateful to be a part of such a great bunch of people.
And if you don't agree..... I really don't care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the reading and praying, especially with the kids. Satan will try to mess it up but don't let him do it. We are in the beginning of Alma and I have to explain a lot of what is going on and the boys are very interested in the wars and stuff.

Mary Child said...

CUTE! Old family pic's are the best!!!

The Petty Family said...

Those were the Katie and Elizabeth BFF years :) Where was the picture taken?? I love your family too. Your parents were like my second parents. I always loved being at your house, and have SO many good memories from then! GOOD TIMES!!!

Swanky Mommy said...

Okay--so you are the QUEEN of bringing back old memories. That was about the time Aimme and Allen and I got in trouble in seminary for . . . oh that's right--NOTHING. I remember that jacket (and Tiff and Carrie fighting over Shane's . . . was it a Braves jacket?). And I even remember Elizabeth (although I can't remember her last name to save my life). And I know I knew who Donnie and Mike were too. For some reason I believe these memories come around the dance festival time when Jeremy got home from his mission. It's all a bit hazy though. And I remember the night you kissed Jeff for the first time and came in a goolie eyed--was that Shane's homecoming or farewell. MAN I feel old. In a good way . . .

Swanky Mommy said...

HELLO. DUH. The Pebbles. In a moment of sheer brilliance. I'd better stop before the memory floodgates open. Laney needs to eat.

Katie said...

The pictures was taken on a family camping trip to San Clemente California. In my parents Terry Trailer.
Good Times!!!!

Kim- it was a Braves jacket!!!