Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Going Private too...sorta.

I have decided to go private.
I set up a family blog, for my closest friends and family to see.
Because of Jeff's job, I can't post or talk about where he works. And I am so flippin' proud of my husband and what he does.
So with the family blog I can talk baout his days at work. (which sometimes are sooo funny.)
Jeff cna post messages and pictures and give input.
I am keeping this blog open.
This blog will be my blog. for my crafts and obsessions.
If you would like to be on the list for our private blog, just Please email me.

4 comments:

T.M. said...

I would what is your e-mail!

Farley Smiles said...

Of course I want to be on the list but I don't actually have your email address...mine is melindafarley(at)gmail(dot)com (I've read you should write it out when posting on line to avoid spam)

The Bjurstrom Family said...

i'd like an invite too but don't have your email. mine is francescabjurstrom(at)sbcglobal(dot)net keep me posted!!!

tylersgirl said...

Make this the Family blog and have a Katie Jef blog. Like Ty and I it is "she said, He said"