Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am in LOVE!

Today i did something that I never do. I decide to clean my kitchen floors.
It isn't that I never clean my kitchen floors, I just never to it int he middle of the day and when Emma is awake.
But today I decided to try I new product that i found at Wal-Mart.


Mr. Clean with Febreeze!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously rocks!!

I love the commercials where everyone just goes to the room where the Febreeze is.

Well Seriously, after I cleaned every surface of the kitchen, I didn't want to leave the kitchen.

I just wanted to smell.

I highly recommend getting yourself some.

Now I WANT to clean my whole house!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds great!! I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the grocery store.

Danielle said...

you clean the floors - well you are better than me LOL