Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am almost recovered.....almost.

It has been very busy these last few days.

Friday was a prep day For many things
I had a Relief Society Enrichment activity. A super Saturday.
We did the 5 piggies. You know, this little piggy went to market.... this little piggy stayed home..
Anyway, I was in in charge of table decorations and a class.
It was fun. For all our hard work, we didn't have a real good turn out, but we did okay. Especially for this time of year.

And I am co-hosting and Creator of a "Back to School" crop for my exclusive swapper group.
A lot of computer time for this one.
Then getting ready for church and making sure my house was not totally gross for when we came home.
It is official. I am the new nursery leader in my ward.
Yes, I am excited!!!!! I can go to church and take Emma with me and not worry about her being loud. And she gets to play with other little kids.
Today, the first ten minutes was a little loud, but we didn't have a lot of crying. Then one of them got her hand stepped on and she started crying , and then Emma, and then another little boy.
It was 20 minutes of crying.
As soon as snack time came around. we were all good.
I haven't gotten my manual yet, but I am excited to start. I have been subbing in there for weeks anyway.
I guess I should start doing the lessons now.

Dinner is in the crock pot, my computer time is almost done, and then I get to play along with this back to school crop I started.
Yay!!!
Jeff just got home, even better.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i am coming to town in the morning i will bring your stuff then

Kasi said...

can you take Jake with you to nursery? Because the mean nursery leaders in my ward won't let him stay...