Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh no!

Okay, the girls up here talked me into to reading it.
I started it on Sunday night. (right after my scriptures of course)
I am hooked.
I mean I am sneaking off to read. I am seriously thinking of excuses to go back to my room and "clean"!
I avoided a HUGE pile of clean laundry for almost 2 days.
My boys hardly had any clothes in the drawers to wear.
This is so addicting. I want to quote parts if the book. But it would ruin it for those who have not read it yet.
But I am feeling the same away about this book that the main characters feel about each other.
I can't put it down, I HAVE to know what happens.
I am planning on getting all the books on paper back, if I can find them in Sacramento.
Which will not be good for my family.
So that is the real reason (besides cleaning and packing) I have not been here completely annoying you all with my endless boring details of my life and the crazy things I think about.
So go, take your self to Walmart and seriously pick up the paper back and read the first one.
I have not finished it yet, but I am hoping to get the rest of it read by the time we get to Sacramento.
Did I mention we are going home for Halloween?
Yay!!!!
I will have lots of pictures of our trip and our Halloween night when I get back.
Be ready to be completely annoyed.
That is if I ever come back.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Krissy is trying to get me to read them. She is obsessed!!! She even has a "Team Edward" shirt that she wears!! I am planning on reading them next week...I have to finish reading Eldest first.

The Bjurstrom Family said...

The books are awesome. I totally understand the drawn in factor. Luckily we were on vacation when i started reading the series. If you lived closer I would totally have you come to the movie with me when it comes out late november:)

Christine Duerksen said...

Ha Ha you got sucked in too huh! I love these books, I have to get them also. You'll have to come with us when the movie comes out this month.