Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cards and a Tasty Tuesday Recipe...All is SWELL

Oh, I have had so much fun tonight.
I LOVE playing cards with some of my 3 favorite people up here in Susanville.
We play a card game called Hand and Foot.
We try to do it once a week. (most of the time it is with our husbands along too and still fun)
We are not exclusive.
Anyone who likes to ditch their families on a week night and stay up late gabbing is more than welcome.
We just talk for hours and play the same game.
It is is fun.
We talk about everything.
Kids, family, husbands, life, jobs, experiences we have had in life.
My favorite day of the week.
Thanks girls for tonight, it just felt good to get out.
I am feeling better about moving. I don't feel like it would be a bad thing if we stayed.
I mean I still want to move, (REALLY BAD) but I will still be happy if we stayed, too.

Recipe time:
It is a Pampered Chef recipe. I did add some more Parmesan cheese.
I had the craving for it and had to look online a while to find it.
So good, my kids will eat it...well, minus the tomatoes.

Tomato Basil Squares: (preheat oven to 400 degrees)
1 refrigerated pizza dough
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp dried basil or fresh basil, chopped
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 crushed clove of garlic
4 medium tomatoes thinly sliced

Roll out dough in a rectangle cookie sheet or pizza pan. Leaving and and and a half from the edges.
Mix 1 cup mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, and basil in a small bowl.
Spread mixture over dough evenly.
place thinly cut tomatoes evenly over mixture.
Sprinkle the rest f the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over tomatoes.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve

This baby is doing good.
I am doing good.
I finally got over my cold. Now it is allergies.
My doc appointment today pushed my due date back to Oct 5th.
I have only gained 10lbs so far and am maintaining it very well.
I have lots of pressure and pain going down my leg.
Doc said,"um having your 7th pregnancy, 6th baby will do that to a woman".
But I feel really good.
Having a name finally has really helped.
Right now, Dallen is mad, I am still sitting at the computer and he is kicking me for more space.
But then I can't reach the keyboard.
We are almost done spring cleaning.
yay!
It will be nice when it is all done.
See, all is swell.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

my Dallen gave me the leg pain too those dang boys

the jensens said...

I know we have way too much fun!