Friday, June 26, 2009

Crappity crap crap!

Pardon my french!
But when I am frustrated, I use certain phrase-ology.
Crap!
We just found out today, the Landlord will be going back on his word and not be working with us. Which just means, we now have an official date of moving out of this house and off this street. (which I am sure will make most of the people on this street, whom my boys totally annoy, very very happy)
August 1st.
The really crappy part is we don't have enough for a deposit on a new place. (almost, but not quite)
The crappiest part is that we don't know if Jeff will get a transfer.
REALLY super crappiest part.... the state budget is still up in the air...which means a possible I.O.U paycheck.
Which means.... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
I don't know where I am going.
I have no idea how I will pay for anything.
I have no idea how in the heck any of this will happen.
I have no idea about anything.
I hate not knowing.
I hate not having a plan.
I fear will will be homeless.
Cross your fingers, pray for us, do an Indian luck dance... whatever you can do to help us out, I am asking.
If you know of a place here we could rent for $1000 a month, that isn't too nice, (i have 4 boys)in the Susanville area....let me know.
I hear bad things come in 3's......i just hope the other 2 are not too bad.
I can hope.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Oh Katie! That is so lame! I wish I knew of something for you, but it will all work out. Have faith & be patient (two of the hardest things to do sometimes).