Sunday, June 14, 2009

Feelings...nothing more than feelings.

I am a softy.
A sensitive person.
Even when I am not pregnant.
I cry at movies. (right now we are watching "The Other Side of Heaven"...totally crying)
I cry at TV shows. (hello, Grey's...that was almost impossible to not cry at)
I cry at myself when I have accomplished something great or small. (depends on the feat)
I cry when someone hurts my feelings.

I worry.
I worry about other people.
I worry about offending people. (I have reoccurring "foot in mouth" disease.)
I worry I am annoying and get on every one's nerves.
I worry people think I am dumb.
I worry what people think about me.
I worry that I really am what some people might think of me.

I love to love.
I love to help people.
I love that my kids so easily love the little ones and others.
I love that I get along with my siblings and parents so well.
I love my friends don't care how weird or crazy or dumb or sometimes depressed I can be.
I love all that I have.
I am sad that Jeff's paycheck might be less.
I am sad we might not move home this summer.
I am sad that my family will miss the birth of my last baby. (it is a sister thing...mom will be here)
I am sad that I can not help my family in Sacramento. (they need so much help)
I am sad that some people have to put people down in order to feel better about themselves.
I am sad that I have one less friend than before.
Feelings...
Anyone can have feelings.
Anyone can hurt someone feelings.
I hope I have NEVER hurt any ones feelings, the way mine have been hurt. It is horrible.
If I did, I didn't mean too.
And I am sorry.
It is usually my extremely low self esteem that prevents me from doing a great many things.
Calling and keeping up with a friends or people who may be great friends. (if I have any doubts they like me or think less of me, I won't try very hard..crazy I know)
I avoid places and people because I am afraid of them. Or afraid they don't like me.
I truly am a mess in that department.
I am trying to be better.
I am trying not to keep my feeling on my sleeve.
but I am who I am...sad, happy, worry wart, and low self-esteem...It is me.
Like me or not.
It does not change me.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

post this or was it you? hm how similar we really are

don't worry I cry all the time too - do you watch army wives oh that one makes me bawl

Katie said...

I do watch it! Love it!!!