Thursday, June 18, 2009

Too tired and so quiet

So fling-flangin'..flippity flippin tired.
Why are you still up, you ask?
Cause it is quiet.
My mom decided to have a cousin sleep over....my 4 boys with Emma, including my sisters 2, plus my brothers 3 and another sisters 1= a huge mess and loudness.
The boys are having a blast.
Which is the whole point of being here.
I am having fun too.
Yesterday was a tip out to my Aunt Kathie's new house... LOVE IT!!!!
Then a visit with my Bigney sister-in-law... fun.
 Today was "Race to Witch Mountain" at the $3 movies.
 The boys loved it. I am just glad I didn't waste a full amount on  it for the boys.
 fell asleep, I was sleeping so hard, I woke myself up with my snoring.
Not because the movie was boring, it is because I have only had 10 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.
Long story short, not hot, toe in pain and too anxious.
I wish I could say I was looking forward to tomorrow. I am not. Sleep over, not my idea, Grandma is ditching me with a ton of little boys to go somewhere for a little while with my niece Mia. Nice.
So wish I could be in my own bed.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

we have tried those cousin sleep overs they are interesting LOL kids bouncing off the walls for sure LOL have fun