Friday, June 19, 2009

Long day... done.

I am not sure I will ever do this again with out Jeff.
I know I won't be doing this again pregnant, (getting my tubes tied after this one) so maybe next summer it won't be so bad... wait SCRATCH THAT.... I will have a baby.
Never mind... so I was saying...
I am never doing this again. So much work alone.
I am so tired.
This morning I got up even though no one else was awake and took a shower and got ready for the day.
My in-laws were suppose to come over after they did a session at the Temple, they said 9:30 but they had errands to run before they got there, and then their errands too too long. So we waited around most of the day for nothing.
Then Jami, my awesome-est sister-in-law invited us to their Clubhouse pool.
FUN FUN FUN!
Well, I sat in the kiddie pool area with Emma, the water was 1ft 6in.
Perfect for her until she lost her balance and fell in and got her face wet. That was the end.
The boys had a blast.
After that we had my mom's yummy spaghetti and off to Aunt Carries for s'mores.
I was cleaning most of the day too. 
So freakin tired and yet I sit here at my addiction. I sit here typing away... I sit waiting for the boys to fall asleep.
Seriously!!!!!?
They played all day! Aren't they tired?
All is asleep but the two oldest. Now I can go to bed.
Whew!
I still get to fold laundry. I have too, it is all over my bed.
I can't wait to go home and relax.

No comments: