Sunday, August 31, 2008

We made it...

...through another Sunday.
Whew!
The house is really quiet except for the dryer turning and the keyboard tip-patty tapping.
No one was horrible at church today.
And I count any Sunday where they don't have to come and get me because one of the boys were misbehaving, a good Sunday.
Not that they did before. I mean when Sam was little they had to, but the boys can be pretty good. Okay, Okay.... Sam can be a challenge, but they never have to get me.
Jeff is out of town for work and I am alone again tonight.
I am really tired. But I just can't make myself go to bed. I love the quiet.
I think I will blog lurk a little and think about what we will do tomorrow with no dad and no school.
And then I will read my scriptures (I am at 2 Nephi 17) and head off to bed.
I hope tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hahah you are funny- a good sunday for me is when we actually go LOL

is he on a hospital? there have been alot of those latly - mine got stuck working a double again last night i guess we should be thankful for it but sometimes it is a little too often