Friday, February 13, 2009

It snowed...

and then it stopped.
I didn't even get a chance to take a picture.
It is all melted away.
I hear that we will have a few more storms coming in this weekend.
I was so hoping we could go out of town this weekend to Sacramento.
Surprise my Mom, but the snow storms will probably hold us back.
Please pray for snow, even rain... but really snow, we need snow, I want snow!!!!

I am so sick of coughing like a seal.... no worse.... I don't even know what sounds worse than a seal... a dying seal maybe.
My head hurts. I actually have to stop typing so I can hold my head as I cough. Like it really helps the head feel less like exploding. It really doesn't work. But I still do it.
I need meds, but I can't take anything.
I have to go see a doctor. Hopefully they will be able to fit me in.
Yes, I got some cough drops. And they work, but after a while it makes me want to throw up. (there I go again...TMI)

I am looking forward to Valentines day.
I just taught a class at the church for Relief Society about Homemade Valentines. I taught this class in my old ward. ALOT of my ideas came from Janalee Smith from the Eastern Avenue ward. She is so creative.
Not a big turn out. But it was still fun. I will make up some of the crafts we made and edit this post with pictures.

I am blogging now, because I can't sleep.
I am suppose to sleep on the couch.
No, Jeff and I did not get in a fight. He gave me the couch and he took the recliner chair. He is so sweet.
Jeff got excited about getting our new mattress today.
We went and tried to pay with my ATM card. They don't let you spend that much money with an ATM, even if used as a Credit Card.
So over to the bank and back to the store...and then they say that they can not deliver the furniture until Friday morning.
Jeff had already torn apart our bed and hauled it out to the garage.

So now I am suppose to sleep on the couch, in the very cold front room, with a cough that sounds like a dying seal, hoping for snow.
That was today.

2 comments:

the jensens said...

Yeah !
I love getting new stuff no matter what it is, I can't wait till tonight it will be so fun (especially cause I'm going to be there)call me later

Anonymous said...

Sorry the snow didn't stay long. We haven't gotten a single flurry this year :( Hope you get more!
Katie, sorry you are not feeling well. Make sure you are drinking lots of water & juice... sodas don't count! Have you tried Robitussin or Mucinex DM? they really help with the coughing. If you have any pain pills that have codeine or hydrocodone in them will help like you wouldn't believe! They help suppress the cough so you can sleep at night! Rest is actually the single most important thing you can do to get over your symptoms... hope this helps Was this TMI?