Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - Moist Yummy Cupcakes

Yes, they are from a box.
What do I look like...Suzy homemaker?
(Lots of laughing from the voices in my head)
I love cupcakes.
I love cupcakes that are so moist and dense.
The heavier the better.
My favorite is with out any frosting.
Don't get me wrong, I like frosting, just not a lot.
I can't have a spoonful. Gross.
A finger dip is perfect.

I just made these a few days ago because the primary kids at church had an activity and they had cupcakes.
With a few left over I tried one.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! They were so good.
Even if the frosting was store bought.
So I craved more.
I went straight to the store and bought some white cake mix.
I am sure you have made these before, but it was all new to me.

Moist Yummy Cupcakes
1 box of white cake mix ( I haven't tried chocolate, I am this week, I will let you know)
1 small box instant pudding (Dry, not pudding cup)
1 can store bought frosting.

Follow directions on box of cake mix.
Add instant pudding.
Mix well.
Follow cooking ingredients on box of cake mix.
Let cool completely
Open can of store bought frosting.
Frost cupcakes.
Eat cupcake.
Yes, you will want another one.

I know it is simple, but I never made them before and I will never make them any different ever again.

Oh yeah, I have a feeling the recipes for tasty Tuesday for the next 7 months, will be more of the things I am craving.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

where is it i think walgreens has a good deal on pudding this week to add to your cake mixes -- i do this sometimes it totally makes it better

Kaci said...

Never tried that before...hmmmm...I might have to break down and use pudding next time! Thanks for the suggestion!

Troop 1309 said...

YUM! I love cupcakes too. Walgreens has Royal Pudding on sale 4/$1 this week. I add the pudding to cake and brownie mixes. If you get the basic Betty Crocker brownie mix on sale, the pudding mix makes them taste ALOT better!

I hope Emma is feeling better. Poor baby!

Anonymous said...

So... is this the DRY pudding or prepared pudding?

Katie said...

Good question.
Dry! I will eddit that on post
thanks ruth.