Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surprise....or not.

With the help of Jeff's really good friend Joe, Jeff had a surprise birthday party last night.
I am horrible, I know.
Yes, I am.
You don't know why I am horrible yet.
I asked Jeff if I could give him a party.
I told him about it.
I didn't want him to be upset.
I was really worried he might hate it.
He is getting older and celebrating getting older isn't for some people.
Jeff is not the kind of guy to be mad at stuff like that.
But he has surprised me before on things he likes and dislikes, so I was worried.
I should have told Joe, I know, but he was so excited I didn't have the heart to tell him I blabbed.
Jeff promised he would be surprised and it would be our secret.
Then Jeff had to play a trick on Joe.
Telling him he was gonna surprise me and take me out of town the day of the party.
I could have just told Joe, but Jeff asked me to play along.
It was kinda funny, and I never thought Joe would be mad.
Anyway, Jeff was suppose to wait until after the party and all was gone to let Joe know the truth, but he didn't.
So I got yelled at.
Not really, but Joe was not exactly happy.
The party was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We played...Mafia and a "what if" game. That was really fun!!!!
Oh and Spoons, I didn't.
I just didn't feel good, so I was a party pooper.
Lets just say...I was the nerd at the "in crowd's" party.
We had great food and yummy dessert. (I will post the recipe for it on Tasty Tuesday.)
I huge Thank You to Joe, for doing most of the work.
I big Thank You to the Dodges for letting us use their house. Thank you Joe and Jaquelle.
Thanks to all who came....
It was so fun with you there.
We missed the ones who could not come.
It was sooooo much fun.
Happy Birthday Jeff!

1 comment:

Dodge Family said...

You are so welcome!!! As long as Jeff enjoyed it, then all turned out well. It was fun! Thank you for the fun night!!!