Saturday, February 28, 2009

Addicted

I am totally and completely addicted to Facebook.
I am on almost all day.
Okay, at first I was, but I do check it several times a day.
I LOVE that I am finding people from my past.
Not to brag, but I have 147 friends.
Granted, some are family, some are very close friends and some I have never really talked to before. (Okay, only one lady. But she said she was my babysitter when I was like 4. I don't remember.)
There are people I haven't talked to or seen since my High School Graduation. (and I am sure they were surprised to see me there. I cut school...a lot)

I didn't even know that many people knew or remembered who I was/am.
I am not trying to be all depressed. (I have given up that drama crown)
But I honestly don't think that I am anything special.
I mean that in the nicest way.
I didn't think anyone would even think of my name or even remember my name.
I wasn't at all popular in high school. It was a pretty big school, but still, popular no.
Maybe for the biggest air head. But not anyone people would really want to hang out with.
I was just a goober. A wannabe popular girl.
Even now, I ain't nothing special.
I try to be me.
Okay, back to my addiction.
I love talking to these people. I love seeing how life has changed them. I love seeing how life is for them now. I want to find more people.
I want to tell these people how I thought they were so cool. Or that they still are.
That their friendship meant a lot to me.
If you haven't joined Facebook, you should check it out.
I am having so much fun.

6 comments:

tylersgirl said...

Well I think your all that and a bag of chips!
And I remember about 6 things from high school. Mostly how much I didn't go.

tylersgirl said...

the new layout is fun!

Danielle said...

i am stinking addicted too crazy huh - i have people ask me to be their friend that I barely remember LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the new design of your blog!

Julie said...

I love Facebook because I was able to find you! We had such good times! Whenever I hear the song "I want to GET Rich" I totally think of you!! Same for "Ice, Ice, Baby"! hahahahaha

Farley Smiles said...

I love it too, I love all the people that I have found that I wouldn't have kept up with otherwise!