Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Word Wednesday: Cranky

Cranky
1 a: given to fretful fussiness : readily angered when opposed

Everyone is cranky here.
I am because I am tired.
I am growing a human so I have every right to be tired and cranky.
The boys are cranky.
Whenever Jeff goes out of town the boys are instant cranky. Which is really crazy since I am more fun when he is gone.
Well, more fun Mom. We skip chores and eat fun food or what ever you want.
Emma is cranky because of two ear infections and from being almost two.
There are many reasons to be cranky.
But I am too tired and cranky to list them all.
So just trust me, plus my list will only make you cranky.
What things make you cranky?

2 comments:

Kasi said...

a sick crying baby, kids who ignore you, waiting to hear on a promotion, and WHINING!!!

I'm sorry you're having a bad day!

Mary Child said...

OH MY GOSH I am so out of the blogging loop, so forgive my shock: YOU ARE PREGNANT????

With baby number SIX????

Are you and Kaci having a contest?!!!!

Well Katie, I am in complete shock, but please accept my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS...

I just don't know what is wrong with me. How are all of you able to manage six kids and a husband and a house and still keep your sanity? The very thought sends me into panic-attack mode. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????

Honestly, I always thought I would have a lot of kids because I liked growing up in a big family. I just had no idea it would be this hard for me... I'm definitely at my max with three, and I'm always a little envious (and feeling inadequate) when I see other women who CAN have big families.

Congratulations Katie, and if it makes you feel any better, I am cranky too!