Monday, February 2, 2009

Not in love with Today.

I was sooo gonna start off my blog post today with possive-ness.
Talk about love and more love crap....
But it just never happened.
I am so not in love with today.
I wish it could have been better.
Nothing major.
Sammy has and ear infection...DR. said something about puss... i know gross. But He is doing much better and will return to school. Yay!
Trip to Wally's...again.(some people here call Wal-Mart that..weird I know)
Emma very cranky and oozing stringy grossness from her nose.
I just could not do anything all day.
And I didn't care.
Well, I didn't care until Jeff came home and got instantly grouchy.
"Oh No, my wife is sick... I have to cook dinner, and make the boys do their chores and homework. oh and deal with a very sick grouchy Emma....all by myself...eek, time to panic."
Whatever.
(Now, I have to say, he never told me why he was grouchy, he never complained, so I am not 100% positive he felt that way. That was all me, but his 'tude....kinda threw it out there)
**WARNING Complaining starting**
I am so tired.
I know why I am tired.
I haven't had a good nights rest since before I got pregnant with Emma.
And that was few and far between.
I know, I should go to bed earlier.
First, the kids go to bed, then mom's go to bed. This is how it is suppose to work.
Well, when no matter what you do, short of beating them (which I try not to do), does not work and they will not go to sleep... you have no choice.
You are up.
When it goes on for years... a pattern forms. (plus babies waking in the middle of the night only wanting mommy)
A routine happens and no matter how hard you try.... you can't go to bed at a decent hour.
It is 12:05am.
My excuse tonight...a favorite TV show that has been off season for a while just came back... Medium.
I treated myself tonight and stayed up in peaceful-ness and savored every minute.
I felt really sick all day and I thought it would be worth it.
Was it you ask?
Well.... yes...yes it was.
There is always tomorrow night to got to bed early right....?
I know... I am laughing too.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

all the inmates taunt the officers at work cause they know what is going on and they love how it is affecting the officers and not the inmates- they still gt everything they always did so it is great for them - that really ticks eddie off

the jensens said...

Hey I love medium too!, I couldn't sleep either I was up till 3am and woke up about 6am, today is going to be great!

Anonymous said...

When Emma is not sick bring her over and you go home and take a nap. But...it has to be for a nap! No blogging, reading, TV allowed!!! Only quiet, peaceful sleeping.