Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick Day

Okay, I have been complaining about being sick all week.
Sorry about that.
It is all consuming.
This morning, after an awful night of coughing and hacking and not sleeping, I told Jeff I was taking a sick day.
What's a sick day you ask?
Well, when Jeff is sick, he gets to lay around all day and get better.
So that's what I asked for.
Jeff let me rest, not do anything.
I did get up after a while and I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.
But most of the day was laying on my new bed.
I wish I could say it was wonderful.
The bed was great, the being sick while laying in it was not.
So there is not much to post about.
I feel better.
yep, that's it.
Oh and Jeff goes back to work tomorrow.
Yay? Not even close.
I will miss him.

2 comments:

The Petty Family said...

I HATE being sick!!
Hope you feel better soon :)

Troop 1309 said...

I hope you are feeling better! Did you get to Urgent Care? I hope you didn't have to wait too long in there!