Sunday, March 1, 2009

My husband left me

Yes, he left me, but just for a few days.
In his job, he is sometimes called and asked if he wants to take a 3 day hospital coverage in Reno.
When he leaves it is very hard on me.
He left me with 4 very bad boys and one cranky little girl.
He left me with a sink full of dishes that make me want to throw up every time I get close.
He left me to pay the bills and sleep alone. (that part is not so bad. I get the new big bed to myself.)
He left me to worry about homework and a science project.
He left me to go to my doctors appointment alone.
I am not all that upset. I mean I get to do other things while he is gone.
He left me to fix what ever I want for dinner and it doesn't have to be fancy. (eggs and toast or macaroni and cheese)
He left me to fold the laundry when ever I want.
He left me to play at my scrapbook table and not sit with him and watch TV. (I really do like that.)
He left me to sit at the computer and play on Facebook and blog as long as I want. (well until Emma screams)

There is a ton more pros and cons to this out of town thing.
But my favorite...is the overtime check he will get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! for the overtime! OT is few & far between these days too.
Sorry you are by yourself... If I lived close, the boys could come over & play with AJ! He would LOVE it!