Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blessings and Regrets

I realized today, I don't talk about the best thngs in my life enough.
Someone mentioned something and i guess i really wanted to share that I don't say it enough.
I do realize my blessings. I am not always so down.
Here are my blessings:
1. Jeff
2. Matthew
3. Nathan
4. Caleb
5. Sammy
6. Emma
7. Baby Boy Bigney (no name yet)
8. Family
9. Friends
10. Being here today and feeling great. (I am not a liar.)
11. Husbands' job
12. Roof over our head (not for very long eek!)
13. Food to eat.
14. Healthy children.
I have a lot to be grateful for.
I know there is more.

My regret list is longer. I won't share all of it. (it would take too long.)
I will share top two of the day... how about that.
1. I regret really sharing my grief, (which to some is not a thing to grieve over) so openly on my blog.
2. I regret while I was venting, I hurt someone I really care about.

I know I have said I would hold back on sharing too much on my blog. Several times.
My mind is going over and over everything.
I am not really as horrible as I sounded. I swear.
I am SO FAR away from that place I was in.
Hard to explain.
I have spent too much time dwelling on my mistakes today. I need to get over it, learn from it and move on. I have to feed the boys.
Luckily we are just having pancakes for dinner.

2 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Each day will get better.

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

What good is a journal if you aren't going to talk about how you feel?! You are just lucky (or unlucky - depending on the day) enough to have everyone read it and know how you are feeling also. That is one of the great things about you - you don't hold back your thoughts and are willing to tell people how you feel! Everyone feels the same way as you sometimes, they just aren't brave enough to let it all out. I am sorry that you have been having a hard time lately. I am glad to see that you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! I was wondering how you are doing, and now, I know (I hope)!. Luv, Amy