Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Sunday

I know today is suppose to be a day of rest.
But I got so much done.
I skipped our special stake conference and stayed home and finished a bunch of stuff.
We are still spring cleaning/packing.
When we cleaned the boys room on Saturday it was so totally and completely disgusting we took everything away.
*Update*
My sister suggested I insert and make sure I say...since we have to packup anyway...and switching the boys from the little room to the bigger room....might as well pack it all up anyway right?
No Dressers - they are living with limited clothes. Just enough to get through a week. (I will just have to wash them more often.)
No Bunk beds - they are sleeping on the floor.
No Toys - All packed (except a few swords, guns and army guys and a few stay toys we are finding in the back yard. They play video games or play outside anyway.)
It should be easier to keep everything clean until the move.
I finally packed any washed winter clothes.
I know!!! It was like 90-something today.
I will pack more I am sure. I have a TON of stuff in the laundry room.
I even made a ham dinner with home made mac and cheese. I wanted baked potatoes but it was too hot to have the oven on that long.
The most embarrassing part was when Jeff was in the middle of taking down bunk beds, and I was sorting winter from summer clothes when our Bishop showed up. The place was a mess. It took me 5 minutes to clean off a space for him to sit.
Nice.
I guess someone let him know I was upset about the boy thing. He said he was really busy so he hadn't gotten the chance to come by until tonight.
I reassured him I was doing fine. Jeff was there, and Jeff told him it was bad, but I REALLY am doing good. Great even.
(by the way, I would never hurt myself, I don't trust anyone else enough to take care of my kids, but thanks for your concern.)
I still have a million things to do. I just wanna clean everything out and get rid of junk.
The bonus is I will be more than ready when moving day comes.

Update*
Boy name - what do you think of Cameron Glen Bigney?
(Glen was my Grandpa's name)

5 comments:

Ruth said...

That's a beautiful name!

Kaci said...

Glad it was a productive day! I like the name.

Lively's said...

I love that name!! And I would have done the same thing with the boys room!!

Danielle said...

loving that name it flows well

Katie said...

I have to run the name by my mom, see if she likes it.