Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Sweetest Smelling Static Cling

My morning has not begun. I just can't get anything done.
I have the sweetest smelling static cling sticking to my side.
Her name is Emma.
It is really hard to resist her charming sweetness.
Right now she is putting garage sale stickers all over my arm and anything holding still while watching Max and Ruby, and holding on to my arm as tight as she can. Like I am going to abandon her any second.
I may just lose my mind.
I have so much to do.
It is spring, and it is time for spring cleaning. Only I gdon't get to just spring clean i get to clean because am not moving all this crap.
Moving... I really hate moving.
We have brought more stuff into this house in the last 3 years we have lived here and so now we get to pack up all this crap.
Another thing making me crazy....we still don't know where we are going.
I am not buying a house here.
Don't get me wrong, this town is great. I really mean it. I have more friends here than I have ever had, and they are all some of my favorite people. (even the ones that don't like me)
I will miss them all very much.
But I NEED my kids to be around their family. I want them to know their grandparents and cousins. I can't do that if we are here and they are 4 hours away.
Do we get a rental here only to get the transfer any minute? Move twice...no thanks.
I am moving back to Sacramento.
End of story, that's my final answer.

Ihave a kinda funny, cool story.
8 months ago, we talked about transfering and I began to panic. PANIC! Almost cry. I knew I couldn't move. I had to stay here. I had too.
Now, I am having that panic feeling again, but now it is a "I NEED to be home" panic.
I have to.
The patiently waiting for when is very hard.
Jeff and I are finally on the same page. He really wants to move to Sacramento. Almost more than I do. (which surprised the heck out of me)
There are so many rumors going around at work, transfers frozen, transfers not frozen....we just don't know what is going on.
I am getting to that pulling your hair out, running around the house, screaming frantic.
We do have until July 7th to be out of here. So there is some time, but I don't want to wait until the last minute to be ready. I mean, what if the transfer comes through, next week and we have to leave in a week?
I needed to "spring clean" anyway.
Wish me luck.
Oh good, the "oh so pretty and sweet smelling static cling" is glued to Max and Ruby.
Thank goodness for DVR and DVD.
I just might get something done today.

1 comment:

Lively's said...

Lance turned his transfer in yesterday so we will be playing to waiting game with you! Maybe we should get together and do some hard core praying!!