Friday, May 22, 2009

It's a boy!

I know you all knew that.
We had our official heath check ultrasound.
Everything looks great.
He was flashing us like crazy. That is perfectly normal for one of my boys to do during the ultrasound. Spread eagle, open wide for everyone to see.
Emma was dainty as can be and hid herself for a long time. (we are talking 4 ultrasounds later she was confirmed a girl.)

here are some of the pictures:The big round thing the arrow is on is not his body. Placenta I think.


His face.
this is the ultrasound from Sacramento.
The pictures are not very good. He looks like Caleb's ultrasound pictures.

He is pointing at us.

At least it is not the middle finger.
No name yet.
Cameron is just not right.
I don't like typing it. It doesn't feel right.
I even tried yelling it out loud... you know..."Cameron Glen Bigney get your fanny over here now!!!!" It does sound okay, but looking at it bugs me.
So we are still looking.
It is still on the list...well the only one on the list, but I am looking for a baby name book.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Hayden the other day. Hayden Glen Yengib. We got till October, It might just come to you when you see him in person too.