Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FREAKING OUT!

I am.
I need to calm down, but I can't help myself.
We were served with our 60 notice to vacate this house with no reason why.
We don't know if we have done anything wrong.
We have no idea.
SO we have until July 7th to be out if here.
We don't know what to do.
A friend who lives here checked out some houses to rent and they all want a year lease.
I AM NOT LIVING HERE ANOTHER YEAR!!!!!!!
There is so much to be done.
And I wanted to get started. I wanted to be able to say everything is packed except the things we need to live with.
But no.
Jeff took a 3 day Hospital coverage in Reno.
On his weekend.
With a million and one things to do.
Yes, we have a good chunk of time, but I wanna be ready in case we find a house to rent and we can move in right away.
Just because we have those 56 days to move, doesn't mean we have to stay here for all of it.
Jeff put in his transfer papers to move home to Sacramento.
They (Sacramento Office) told us a month or 2 tops.....Yeah, my eye, now we are hearing it (here) is frozen until December.
I WANNA HAVE MY BABY IN SACRAMENTO WHERE MY MOM CAN HELP ME!!!!!!!
This is just crap.
So now I have to get going and pack.
I decided to keep myself busy and pack up the one thing I really don't use anymore.
My scrapbook stuff.
I haven't scrapbooked an actually page since I think November...maybe it was January....but still, I am packing everything I use most often in my travel scrapbook bags, and everything is boxed up.
Almost done.
Now Emma room is a mess and it is gonna take me a while to get it cleaned up again.
I need more boxes.
Next is the boys room.
Since they don't really play in there and all they do is dump out everything, we are gonna pack all of it up anyway.
We are gonna move them into the big room until it is time to "vacate".
Okay, so now you know the other reason why I was so....weird yesterday, on top of everything else, my dreams were dashed....all of them.
Not living in this crap hole of a town, not having my baby in this crap hole of a town, and not having a girl.
I think I have a right to be grumpy and to freak out a little.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

ok STOP FREAKING OUT! It will be ok I SWEAR! take a deap breath maybe this is a blessing that you are being forced to move- don't get your blood pressure up it is bad for the baby
jeff is gone but heck woman at least he is willing to do the OT

give the boys each a box and tell them to take it to their room and pack away toys that they do not need for the next 56 day. 90% of your kids are old enough to help you. Let them or should I say make them! it is just toys and who cares if they are not packed perfectly and it would help you to start to see that boxes are packed and that something is done.

I am not trying to be a witch just calm down there is a reason why these things are happening and heavenly father has a plan for you

- and do not pack that cricut machine I need letters again LOL

love ya

Kaci said...

My suggestion: pack the kids (not just their stuff) for 56 days. It would make the time more pleasant and it might help the stress level! It would also insure that no one is unpacking the stuff already packed. Just a thought...LOL!!!

Totally lame! Sorry!!

gigharborscrapper said...

Katie, I don't know how California works but in most areas even if you sign a lease you are only responsible to pay for the time they don't get rent , meaning if it takes them 2 months to rent it you are responsible for that.
Also, check Craigslist for moving boxes, I found ours there.
It is so hard when things start going wrong...when that happens I usually try to find someone in a worse situation and help them. For some reason it always helps me but I sure appreciate your honesty, I feel I know you better : )
Valerie

Danielle said...

oh yeah i forgot to ask do you want moving boxes? my friend just moved from out here to there i can see if she still has any left over

Katie said...

yes, gimme boxes.

Danielle said...

ok got one for ya today it is in the back of my car so when I come to town next i will drop it off