Friday, May 8, 2009

Update and recipe!

Some one asked for my recipe for my Homemade Mac and cheese.

So yummy and only 5 items... unless you include seasonings then it is more.

Katie's Homemade Mac and cheese

one package desired pasta. (sometimes I use bow tie, macaroni, or even penne)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
3 cups cheddar and monterey jack cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp onion salt

Cook noodles to almost done.
Drain.
Mix sour cream, cream of chicken soup and 2 cups of the cheese. 
mix noodles and cheese sauce well.
Pour into casserole dish.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
 Bake 
350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.

So easy and if we want leftovers I have to double the recipe.


Now the update.
We are in Sacramento for mother's day weekend.
I asked for nothing but this. To see my mom, we decided to do an extra ultrasound. 
It is at an 3D place, but we opted to just get it on DVD and find of the sex of the baby.
So excited and nervous.
If you don't know me, you won't know, I have 4 boys already.
You won't know, that I really want another girl.
So badly that i am worried about how I will react if it is a boy.
Wish me luck. I know it is already set, nothing can change, but pray for me, i don't get all sad and depressed.
I am so excited about this baby. I love it already.
I pray it will be healthy.
I know it will be beautiful.
I am so excited.
But worried.
Think good thoughts and maybe a little pink too

2 comments:

Danielle said...

enjoy the sun in sac town for me

The Petty Family said...

Soooooo....is it a boy or a girl??
My mom saw you at a stake RS activity. She said it was really good!! I wish I could've been there!!