Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday

Sunday's are usually my worst day of the week.
I dread it.
Not really anymore.
I mean I do have to beg for help from the Lord to keep my cool and not beat my children.
(I don't.)
Matthew still doesn't understand the concept of whispering in the morning when he is the only one awake. Especially before his meds kick in.
I had a very long night. Just couldn't sleep.
Lots on my mind.
All the boys church clothes were still in the bag from going to my Mom's house a few weeks ago, so it was not hard to gather all the church clothes.
I love having a girl.
I pulled out a dress Emma hasn't worn in a while and she put her little hands to her face and ..."oh Pwetty dwess!!!"
She wanted it on. But still an hour to go before church I refrained.
I got ALOT of ..."I hate church!" and "I don't wanna go"..or "I am NOT GOING!!!!"
I ignored them and when it came time to get dressed it was not hard at all.
I knew we would miss Sacrament meeting, but we ended up early before the 2nd and 3rd hour.
Shocked...surprised and "Really!?!" about some news and changes in the bishopbric I missed hearing about just 30 minutes or so before. (Which I think is great. It will be a good thing.)
The boys ran a muck until Sacrament meeting as over.
I have to be released from the nursery soon.
My tummy is getting too big to play on the floor, the up and down is too hard.
They are working on it.
Which will be hard, since I am pretty much the only one ever who LOVES being in the nursery.
Right now,
The boys are glued to an old Disney Classic called "Fun and Fancy Free". Which, by the way they all protested and now are really enjoying.
I love these Sunday's when life is good.
I still have lots on my mind.
Disturbed by a few things someone told me...that she heard about me.
Kinda funny really. Not even worth repeating.
Looking forward to a little party tonight for a friend.
And then it is MONDAY!!!!
My favorite day of the week.
Sending the boys off to school for the day.....ahhhh...
But I am dreading summer vacation.

So once again I have bored you with my Sunday.
It was just a good day and I wanted to share.

No comments: