Friday, October 24, 2008

10 days' of Birthday: My 4th Birthday

I loved this birthday present.
I think my Dad made it. It was painted on the back of the cabinet. The year and who from.
It is long gone to the dumps. But not to long ago.
It lasted well over 25 years.
Just before my mom threw it out, she asked me if I wanted it.
I said no. well, not just no, but heck no.
At the time I had 4 boys and I didn't ever think I would have a girl.
I had to finally let it go.
In the picture to your left is the best grandma ever made, my Grandma Astle. I think on the right was one of my uncles.....uncle Mike.....( I looked at the back of my picture, way to go mom).
I just love the jumpsuit I am wearing.

In this one my mom is giving me that jumpsuit. I love her hair.
Wow, my mom looks young.

My adorable and never uncute sister Aimee is right there int he back.

No comments: