Thursday, October 9, 2008

So Cranky!

I have no idea why.
Does it ever get this way for you?
I just want to cry.
I have no real reason for being cranky.
That I can think of, anyway and it is making me cranky.
I mean, I didn't sleep very well last night.
I got blamed for waking up late this morning. I use my cell phone for an alarm clock, and it was on vibrate so I didn't hear it..or is it feel it. (where was his cell phone alarm?)
I can not type/explain anything..... I feel so stupid.
Jeff is home and not being himself and it is throwing me off. He is being himself, but his being a real jerk. Doesn't he understand I might just need a hug?
I know I have something going on today but I can't figure it out..... it is driving me crazy.
Knowing my birthday is gonna stink 2 weeks before it actally happens...just.....well it is really sucky.
I just wanna go back to bed and never come out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel cranky for no reason before my period. Damn hormones!!! I just warn everybody that I am cranky and better watch out and behave themselves.

Kaci said...

Ya know...I think it is the weather. I haven't been the nicest lately either!! - well, I am going to blame mine on the weather...it couldn't possibly be something that I can control...could it? I sure hope not!! So, I will just go with the weather thing!! I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Feel better Katie! It's ok to be cranky... just go up to Jeff & hug him 1st! It always helps me... to hug Brian, not Jeff!!
Katie you are always upbeat & do so much for everyone you come into contact with... go easy on yourself!
**Hugs**

Kasi said...

aww, I'm sorry Katie! I know how you feel. Why don't men realize sometimes you just need a hug?