Saturday, October 4, 2008

Right Now...this very moment.....

I thought I would share...because I can, and I don't really care if you want to know or not....

I thought I would share with what my family is doing right now.
I am trying to keep my eyes open As I await LDS Conference 2nd Saturday session to begin. (Sleeping was not an option last night. My body hasn't had a good night's sleep in a week or ever, and has decided a new sleeping pattern.3am is now my new bed time schedule.
Yay.)

Jeff is at work.

Matthew is playing outside probably torturing the dog. (I really hate 12.)
Poor zoey.

Nathan is pushing round a laundry basket filled will pillows, cheetos and Emma. (He is my favorite today)

Caleb is begging his brother to take the benches off the kitchen table so he can draw,color and cut out halloween shapes out of paper. (He is going to hang them up in his room.)

Sammy...well... I dunno... I haven't even seen him in a while. (I better check)
Okay, Sammy is currently wearing his "slightly" too tight Power Ranger costume from last Halloween, in the fairly cold back yard, while he digs for dinosaur bones. (the boys found a tiny broom, and it is being used as a bone finding tool.)

that is my family, right now... this moment.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you are cracking me up girl hey at least you are watching confrence i was at soccer all day and am now vegging out on the puter