Friday, October 10, 2008

Flash Back Friday!!!!

This is my bestest friend in the whole world Jeff and my favorite little 4 year old Caleb. Halloween 2004.
We had just gotten to my parents house to go trick or treating and we still hadn't carved our pumpkins. Jeff helped Caleb this particular year. He was so excited to be able to use the cool pumpkin carving tools and knives.
We love to get pumpkins.
We never really have gone out to the pumpkin farm. We usually go over to the gorcery store and pick out a pumpkin. I don't even think we did pumpkins last year.

Look at Jeff's beard.
I was trying to remember when and why he had a beard. With his job now, he can't have a beard or goatee.
This was the year Jeff came home from work and announced that he was quitting Verizon Wireless and that he already put in his 2 weeks notice. (He knew I would be mad)
He had decided that he was going to install Satellite TV. We would make tons of money.
About a month into the job, he figured out he was claustrophobic and couldn't do that job anymore. (I guess sometimes you have to install wire under the house).
I think during the time this picture was taken, we were totally unemployed.
We were stressed but really happy.
We had by some miracle made it every month.
Jeff got a job with my Uncle Bob a few weeks later.
I totally love this picture!

No comments: