Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you like...?

Well, I do.

It is very fun and festive.
It was the way I was raised.
My parents decorate the outside and inside of their house.
Okay, when I say parents, I should just say my Mom. But I think my Dad secretly likes it too.
Everyone else in their neighborhood likes it too.
Last year they had over 800 trick-or-treaters!!!!!!
No, I am not kidding. I will post some pictures, if I can find them.
I will take pictures of my house too and you will see how I love this month.
See, some families go home for Christmas...well my family goes home for Halloween.
And I am hoping my big birthday present is to go home for Halloween.
Here's a scrapbook page I did of the kids last halloween.

(See previous post for more pictures)

Oh, and I am excepting donations for our trip home.
***edit****
I got this new background at The Cutest Blog on the Block.com
It was WAY easy. the insrtuctions are easy too.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my! Your blog is very you! I love it!! I hope you wish comes true too.

Kaci said...

Cute!! How do you change it? I having been interested in changing mine, apparently I am not computer saavy and can't figure out how other than blogspots templates.

The Petty Family said...

I'll donate to your trip home if you donate to mine :-D I hope you do get back there....I KNOW how it feels to be so far from home. I can't wait to see the pictures of your's and your Mom's houses.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. It is SOOOO you! I know this is your favorite time of year. I am thrilled you found a way to make your blog be so you.