Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 days' of Birthday: My 9th Birthday

this picture is funny!
My 9th birthday, by this time the movie Annie was very popular, and my dad some how got a copy. Your couldn't just by videos in 1982. I guess it was on HBO and dad recorded it.
We watched it constantly. I wanted to be Annie. I knew all the songs, I sung and danced Annie all day long. I must have driven my mom crazy!!!
This dress I called my Annie dress. I even had shoes and socks that looked very Annie like.
You can see the joy on my face.
Thanks Mom.
She always got the perfect present. Always.

This was the year I got a party too.
My little sisters, Carrie and Sarah were up at the front, waiting for me to open the presents. The blonde haired girl, her name was Summer. She was a good friend. I think they moved away right after my party.
I don't remember anything from the party, but the Frog leaping game we had and the little plastic frogs we played the game with.
It must have been some fun.


I am hoping my mom has more pictures of me in her antique trunk she has in her room. I went through all my pictures and these 2 were the only ones from my 9th birthday.

Crazy huh.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

How fun!! Ya know, when I was 9 I had a friend named Summer! Kinda funny!!