Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 days' of Birthday: My 6th Birthday


I guess this year my brother and I got to share a cake.
I bet you it was really good, and so worth it.
There is my big brother Jeremy in the back ground, probably sitting with my brand new baby sister Sarah.
I look at what I got this year. "Sun Lovin' Barbie" and more barbie stuff.
Thanks mom.
She always knew what to get.
She tried really hard to make our birthday's super special.
Can you see my sister Sarah in the back ground?
I got a baby sister for my birthday, too. Sarah was born October 23.

2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

Today is her birthday! Oct. 23rd. Happy Birthday Sarah.
I love the birthday thing Katie. Mostly i love you.

The word thing i have to type looks like stop poo.

Katie said...

I love you too amy!
and what word thing stop poo!?