Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 days' of Birthday: My 5th Birthday

Do you see the look on my face?
I love this picture.
I think I was thrilled and very surprised.
I loved Holly hobbie. I know I got a few more things of Holly Hobbie for my birthday that day.
And we had cake that I am sure I had to share.
All my birthdays as a child were very good.

I guess I was spoiled.
As an adult, I guess I expected too much and was diappointed on my birthdays the last couple of years.
Jeff is always awesome, and trys very hard to make my birthday special.
Although my first birthday here where I live, was pretty great.
I had friends who were very nice to me.
Even last year started kinda crappy, and ended up pretty good.
thank you friends.

1 comment:

tylersgirl said...

You didn't mind sharing as a kid. And we were seriously spoiled. Not money spoiled. But attention and Mom seriously made you "person" of the day. She has that special MOm magic.

ringsg