Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback friday....Tinkerbell and Friends.

Sorry Biz, but I had too.
I can make a copy and send it to you. (I need your address anyway, so email it to me)
I hate this picture of me.
I can not believe my friends and family (MOM) let me out of the house in the ridiculous costume, I attempted to make on my own.
I loved your costume Elizabeth, it was awesome.
I didn't even remember that your Dad didn't like it. Tee hee!
We did have fun that night didn't we.
Oh well, life goes on.

The girl on the end in the cheerleading outfit was... um... barbie.... I can't remember her last night. She was so nice. I wonder how she is doing.

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

I thought you said you'd NEVER post this picture!! I sure hope I looked better in person! It took me a while to recognize the other girl....then I read the rest of the post and realized you were right! It's Barb Hinds. Didn't we meet up with them (Barb, Bill, and I can't remember who else) after the barn dance? I remember a few things about that night, but mostly I remember being FREEZING!! My costume wasn't as modest as yours (that's why my Dad didn't like it). It was a fun night though.... wasn't it!?!
The last time I saw Bard was May 2005 at my hubby's graduation open house. She's been married 13 years (next month I think) and has 4 kids (3 boys and 1 girl). I haven't talked to her since then. I've been hoping to find a blog of her family, but haven't had much luck. It's lame how life takes us all in separate directions!