Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!

Okay, so I really wanted to see this movie really bad.
I love Abba.
It is long gone from this town.
Most of the girls I know here have seen it already. (went without me, thanks!)
And one has seen it at least 3 times....or more (without me...so not fair)
(Do I smell or smething?)

Anyway, my BFFive-ever sent me a little Youtube link and I got to see a part of the movie.
I am hooked.
She also has the soundtrack and I WANT IT!!!!!
I think I will ask for it for my birthday.

here is a little video with one of my favorite Abba songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSqXC5jZ6yY

You will love it!

1 comment:

The Petty Family said...

I REALLY wanted to see it too, but didn't have anyone to see it with :(
My wonderful mother-in-law has told me how good it is and is going to buy me the soundtrack AND the movie(when it comes out). I hope you get the soundtrack for your birthday!! Have you given any hints to the hubby?