Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday!!!!!!!!!!

This was me...my first date.
His name is Aaron........ the last name escapes me... sorry about that.
Okay, so a friend asked me to Homecoming for
Hiram Johnson High School's Homecoming October 1989.
I was so nervous.
It was going to be my first date. I was surprised my mom let me go 2 weeks before I turned 16.
My mom and I found a dress for $50 and then she had to add the wide straps on the shoulder.
He picked me in his friends car, we went to dinner with his friends and over to the school. We danced a few times, but he mostly wanted to make out. Of course I didn't....want to.
We did kiss a few times, and that is when I realized he had been drinking.
We drove to one of his friends houses, but never went in, there was a fight. One of his friends got beat up.
I told him I had to be home by midnight.
He drove me home but got pulled over for a broken tail light and speeding.
I was late getting home.
I never went out with him again.
Don't you just love my hair?
And shiny pastel pink Lipstick?
Anyone else out there have pictures like mine?
If you have one with shinny pink lipstick, Post here and I will draw names for a prize!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to make a guess and say that your hair was crunchy because you scrunchd it with mousse. Am I right?

Kasi said...

I love it!!

Katie said...

Mousse and hairspray..thank you very much...lol.
It was very crunchy!!!

Danielle said...

love the pictures i am sure i have some of me back in the day i will have to dig them out