Sunday, October 12, 2008

Addicted to facebook

I see a pattern.
I am addicted to a lot of things....not all of them bad....but this Facebook thing..
OH MY HECK!
I check it five times a day.
I linger for hours.
I ignore my children. (Not my house, I am not crazy).
My sister tells me it will die off. That this fascination with it all, will slowly fade and I won't be so addicted. I just don't see how it would be possible.
I am hoping it doesn't last.
I have already talked to a few people I haven't talked to in years. Dear friends, too.
I want to find more people.
Can you believe I can't remember the name of one of my best friend in high school?
My biggest crush in high school....I can't remember his last name!!!!
And according to Facebook my high school doesn't exist!
What is up with that?
I need to get away from this computer.
I need to do something else around here.
Mind you, I have already cleaned my kitchen and prepped the dishwasher to be loaded. (I can only load it when Emma is asleep. She likes to pull everything out as I am putting it in)
My bed room is clean and my whole house just has to be mopped. (obviously after the boys are in bed)
So basically my life.... is kids, cleaning and sitting up at the computer.
Crap, that is really bad!!!!!
I gotta get out of here!!!!!

Nope couldn't do it.
I will try again tomorrow

3 comments:

tylersgirl said...

It will go away. I do promise and I am really tired of you living so far away.

Kaci said...

It does go away...I was there not too long ago! I agree with Aimee...you really NEED to live closer!

Tifferbob said...

I too was addicted to face book. It gets better. Now I only check it once a day.