Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby #6

This is the first ultrasound for our 6th baby.
It amazes me every time.
I have about 7 to 8 weeks before we get to see this little peanut again.


this is what my baby should look like now. at 12 weeks...well I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. But it doesn't change much from 12 to 13.


Don't worry. I am not going to do a week by week picture of what my baby will look like. I just wanted to show you because the ultrasound doesn't share a very good shot. Probably because I didn't have a full enough bladder.

I feel self conscience now. I have heard a few people say they check my blog everyday. Now I feel like I have to blog everyday.

Which is fine, because I like to blog everyday.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

ok now I told you I read it everyday but that is not to get the negative katie news or anything I read every post by all my friends - as new ones pop up I read them don't feel nervous

Kaci said...

I love reading what you are up to and what you're thinking. I do read yours everytime you update. I wish I could update mine as much as you do yours, but alas my life is run by the little people and that doesn't afford me much time to think.