Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby name update

I was gonna reply to all the comments but i figured this was just as good.

What I didn't mention before was that in my family...my side alone, there are 19 grand kids.
16 are boys.
James
Matthew
Coleman
Jacob
Nathan
David
(Mia)
Caleb
Benjamin
Carter
Gabriel
Sammy
(Isabel)
Brigham
Nolan
Logan
Kenton
(Emma)
Levi
(I think I got them all in the right order)

So picking a boy name is gonna be hard.
On Jeff's side: there is only 6 boys
My three and....
Brandon
Clayton
and
Jayden (I know I spelled it wrong)

I really do love the comments and names offered.
And there was one I kinda liked, but for the life of me I can not remember what it is. I think it was a B name?
Interesting....?
Keep them coming.

2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

You have 4 boys and so there are 7 boys on the bigney side,

Anonymous said...

Brandon? Brendan? Braiden? Philip?