Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moody, I know..big surprise.

Okay, so I am not in the mood to blog.
I am not even in the mood to read blogs.
Nor do i want to read my email or even sit at this computer desk.
I blame the pregnancy.

Today was my first ultrasound. (I will post a picture tomorrow.)
It was mostly to determine my due date. Since I could not remember the first day of my last menstrual period. (sorry TMI, but it's the truth)
I am officially due to give birth on October 5, 2009.
I will have a c-section and it will probably be a week to 5 days early.
I guess it is just how they do things up here.
My sister Carrie is due on October 7th.
We are both hoping for girls.

I am hoping to get some naps in and hopeful I will be back to bore you with my life.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

It's too late for me to do math...so, when do you have your ultrasound to find out boy or girl?

T.M. said...

I am glad the pregnancy is going well! October huh??? That will be fun being pregnant in the summer!

Katie said...

I think my ultrasound boy or girl is first of May sometime.
It stinks.
But I am pretty sure it is a girl...okay, I just really want it to be a girl.
I am not excited abotu being pregnant this summer. I think we will be at the Lake alot.