Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You're Killing Me Smalls!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
This baby is making me crazy.
My hormones are so out of whack. Crazy, crying, almost delusional, irrational, sad, hormones.
I am never this emotional this early, I mean....I am usually 5 months pregnant before I get this irrational.
Today was bad.
I won't get into specifics because it is embarrassing. But if any of you out there have been pregnant and irrational you know what I mean.
Yes, I am taking my vitamins, which is usually a sure sign why I am a crazy crying lady.
My poor friends.....I am so sorry.
I just should warn you, if it is this bad this early..... it could get worse and I totally understand if you are not here at the end of this.
To my sisters...... sadly, you are stuck with me forever. You will have to deal with it. (blame mom)
But on a positive note, you live 4 hours away and I am thinking Jeff is envious of you right now.
To my Mother.... keep telling me you love me and I am not crazy....even if I say, "you have to say that, you're my mother".
To Jeff, the love of my life....remember how hot and gorgeous I was when we met...sooo sorry about that. Try and think positive.... this is our last one. This will be the last time I am like this....well until menopause...sorry, you married a girl.
To my children... I do love you and someday I will be myself. Hang in there and call grandma.
To this baby....stop making me hungry ALL THE TIME. (I'm talking growling stomach). It is making me cranky and fatter.
To the anonymous readers out there.....don't call CPS on me. I really am very happy.

Oh yeah, too cranky today to my Tasty Tuesday recipe... I will do it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cranky lady! Bring Emma over and take a nap. Don't forget to get out of the house and go for a walk. Love ya!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry. This is why I only have 3 kids. Couldn't and Wouldn't do number 4! Hang in there it is only 9 months! :-)