Friday, March 20, 2009

Stupid Busy

Okay, So i have been gone. I know you have missed my ramblings and nonsense.
I haven't posted in a few days.
I really was just busy.
And it was my husbands day off.
Everytime I was about to post, he would be there, giving me a hard time about being on the computer....again.
We were sooooo busy.
Stupid Parent teacher conferences. Excellent.... both Sammy and Caleb are ding very well.
Stupid Science fair project. (Did you know you can boil about a cup of water with two brazil nuts? well you can! that was amazing) I will post pictures and science fair stuff on my private family blog as soon as I get more free time.
Playing cards at a friends house until 1am. (totally worth it, Matthew is an excellent babysitter and he learned how to text with his dad's phone...Joy.)
Stupid Dentist appointments.
Stupid Homework....
and so on.
Man I am glad those last couple of days are over.
Although, I can't wait to play cards again. (even if the boys kicked our fannies)

No comments: