Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday story

This Sunday was better.
Why do my kids resist waking on weekdays and then wake up and the freakin' butt-crack of dawn on weekends?
I don't understand.
I mean... yes, I know why on week days, they hate school and probably hate it just about the same that I do. I hate the homework involved.

So they get up way early, and I am telling them to shhhhhush for about an hour. At 8:30 I had to finally tell them to shut up. Yeah, I did.
That yelling woke up Emma.
So she joins me in bed and we vegetate until I could not stand to watch Little Bear any longer.
I was so excited about the left over ham sitting in the fridge calling my name, I wanted to make an omelet with ham.
What the french toast?????
No ham, dingle berry Jeff took it all for lunch.
You just don't mess with a pregnant ladies food.
So now I am even grouchier then I was before, I went to make eggs anyway.
Why do boys fight?
Why do boys have to be mean on purpose?
Why do boys have to be so loud?
So I played referee for about 30 minutes and started getting the evil monsters ready for church.
Just the boys not Emma, she is so cute,well until she screams.

Matthew......well lets just say Matthews' medicine hadn't kicked in and we were late for church....big surprise.
They were not on their best behavior...big surprise.
After church was no fun getting them all wrangled into the car and not all over the church building...big surprise.
Getting them to pick up their room was really really fun, too.
And then making sure they stay quiet while Emma naps has been the highlight of my day.

So if any of you out there are excited about your plans in the future of having a big family, I suggest you read my blog.
You will change your mind.

2 comments:

Kasi said...

I am pretty sure that I am sufficient birth control for many of my friends. They see my psycho kids and never want another! lol. I just think it's awesome that you go to church every week!

Katie said...

i am the nursery leader Kasi, I have to go.
and I think you kids are awesome adn I think you are a GREAT mom.